Luxury cruise specialist Crystal Cruises has released its latest schedule, highlighting a new trans-Atlantic route in 2015 that will travel from Miami, Florida to Lisbon, Portugal, staying overnight in Hamilton, Bermuda and so giving visitors an extra opportunity to pay our beautiful island a visit.
The 13-day Miami to Lisbon cruise will take place on luxury liner Crystal Serenity, leaving Miami on May 4, 2015 and traveling the Atlantic for three days before arriving in Hamilton at 9.00am on May 7.
Passengers on the route will have the chance to disembark in Bermuda and experience the island for nearly two full days before the vessel continues towards Lisbon at 6.00pm on May 8.
Both before and after the stopover in Bermuda, Crystal Serenity passengers will enjoy on-board treats such as all-inclusive drinks, a friendly and helpful dining and bar staff, 24-hour room service, a personal Penthouse Butler service, enrichment workshop classes, and much more.
The Crystal Serenity:
The route’s full schedule follows below:
- Monday, May 4 – Depart Miami, Florida, USA – 7.00pm
- Tuesday, May 5 – Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- Wednesday, May 6 – Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- Thursday, May 7- Arrive in Hamilton, Bermuda – 9.00am
- Friday, May 8 – Depart Hamilton, Bermuda – 6.00pm
- Saturday, May 9 – Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- Wednesday, May 13 – Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- Thursday May 14 – Azores/Ponta Delgada, The Azores – 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Friday, May 15 – Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- Saturday, May 16 – Arrive in Lisbon, Portugal – 2.00pm [overnight]
- Sunday, May 17 – Disembark in Lisbon, Portugal
During the vessel’s stay in Bermuda, visitors are able to check out a number of local attractions and activities, including watersports and boating, scuba diving, golf, our famous pink sand beaches, and much more. For more information on the many activities to take part in while visiting Bermuda, click here.