CG Insurance is offering life insurance information sessions on February 22 and February 29.
A spokesperson said, “During this season of reflection and appreciation for your personal relationships, CG Insurance underscores the importance of safeguarding your most valuable assets – your loved ones. While love is immeasurable, it can be protected through life insurance, a critical financial instrument for the security of those you hold dear.
“If you prioritise the well-being of your loved ones, the necessity of life insurance becomes evident. Whether it involves your spouse, partner, children, grandchildren, parents, or cherished relatives, life insurance guarantees their financial security in the face of unforeseen circumstances.
CG Life Insurance Team – Dorota Wysocka Bradshaw, Joshua Nesbitt & Roxanne Christopher
Top 5 Reasons to Own Life Insurance:
- Cover Burial/Final Expenses: Provide financial support for end-of-life arrangements.
- Replace Lost Wages: Safeguard your family’s financial stability by replacing lost income.
- Leave an Inheritance: Contribute to the creation of generational wealth for your loved ones.
- Education Funding: Ensure resources are available to cover tuition and related expenses.
- Debt Repayment: Alleviate the financial burden of outstanding debts, such as mortgages, loans, or credit card balances.
“Valentine’s Day serves as a prompt for contemplating the value of relationships and considering how best to support your loved ones in the future. Life insurance transcends traditional gifts, providing a tangible and enduring way to say, ‘I love you.’ Plan proactively to secure your loved ones’ future, from providing a roof over their heads to funding a college education.
“The Life Insurance team at CG Insurance invites you to one of two Insure Your Love sessions, offered on Thursday, February 22nd at 12:30pm and February 29th at 5:30pm. These sessions will help explain how you can secure your income as protection for your loved ones. RSVPs are required. For more information or to confirm your attendance, please contact Mia Hassell at 278-2884 or via email at email@example.com.”