Bermuda’s Spa Month returns this November, with “numerous properties offering substantial deals to travellers and residents throughout November.”
A BTA spokesperson said, “Bermuda’s spas are gearing up for a month-long promotion of health and wellness, with numerous properties offering substantial deals to travellers and residents throughout November.
“Bermuda Tourism Authority [BTA] launched Bermuda Spa Month in February 2019 to help drive visitation during the winter season and provide new on-island experiences at value. Nearly 2,000 appointments were booked by guests and some spas extended their offers. This year’s February initiative proved just as popular, so the BTA is doubling down to repeat the campaign this fall as part of its 2020 “inside-out” marketing strategy to appeal to both residents and the island’s increasing numbers of visitors.
“Spa-goers taking advantage of the special promotion next month can enjoy hot-stone massages and deeply hydrating treatments from only $99—as much as 50 percent off select treatments at Bermuda’s most alluring resorts and spas. Bermuda Spa Month offers include:
- “Relaxing Treatment at The Ocean Spa [Cambridge Beaches] — This 65-minute treatment combines a relaxing combination of tension massage with reflexology using either calming lavender essential oil or “breathe” blend to support the immune system. Book:  234-3636 or visit Ocean Spa
- “Beyond Bliss at Natura Spa [Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa] — Specially designed to de-stress and rejuvenate, this blissful combination of back, neck and shoulder massage features hot stones, foot reflexology and an aromatherapy enhancement. Book:  293-8333 ext 4777 or visit here
- “Relax at Exhale [Hamilton Princess & Beach Club] — Enjoy an unparalleled hour of relaxation with Exhale’s Fusion, a Swedish-based therapy combining the best-known massage practices. Rhythmic massage movements are coupled with the use of powerful aromatherapy oils. Book:  298-6046 or visit here
- “Various Treatments at Spa del Sol Bermuda [Pompano Beach Club] — Treatments include Hydro-Balance Facial for normal or combination skin, a soothing bath and body treatment with Oatmeal & Chamomile or a warm stone massage. Book:  234-0222 ext 210 or visit spadelsolbermuda.com
- “Various Treatments at La Serena Spa [The Reefs] — Experience the La Serena signature facial or their signature massage. The facial is an indulgent Aromastone Massage to the back of the body, full facial, warm-oil scalp massage and hand and arm massage with warm mitts. Book:  239-0184 or visit La Serena
- “Various Treatments at Ani’s Nail & Beauty Lounge — Indulge in various $99 treatments, including a hot stone or bamboo massage or a 90-minute enzyme facial with scalp and shoulder massage. Book:  292-0700 or visit Ani’s Nail and Beauty Lounge
“Note: Appointments must be booked in advance. Tax and gratuity not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please review website or contact individual spas for further details.”